Friday, May 27, 2022

31st Birthday Celebration

 Assalamualaikum
alhamdulillah my 31st birthday tahun ni
kami masih berada dekat kampung for hari raya
we decided to celebrate dekat rumah angah di Kok Lanas
so that bila angah balik kerja je boleh terus makan-makan
my birthday falls on wednesday this year, hari bekerja
oh ye, no birthday cake sebab memang taknak
just a simple intimate celebration with family je
thank you mama for treating us KFC
aisya & aqeef sebab tolong belikan KFC & burger tepi jalan
(sebab burger bakar ajihs
the best burger in town tutup!)
and also to my SIL, ameera for the delicious bihun goreng
despite of ada anak kecik, sempat aje dia masak
im so happy that this year
i get to spend my birthday with my family & loved ones
dah lama tak macam ni tau
this family moment on my birthday
was only what i really wanted for this year





Alhamdulillah for another year of my life
as for my birthday this year
i wish nothing but success, happiness & good health
for myself & my family
tak sangka pula this year celebrate birthday
sebagai seorang yang dah tak bekerja
hopefully ada rezeki dapat kerja yang lebih baik next year
in term of gaji, boss & colleagues, environment dan job scope
amin kan please



Above all, thanks to my hubby lah
sebab agree to stay at kampung for a little while longer
so that we can celebrate raya & my birthday together with my family
despite of dia kena work from kampung
but kampung has better wifi nowadays
dah tak risau lah kan? haha



Angah takde dalam gambar sebab belum balik kerja
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment